Wild Florida Garlicky Guava Shrimp
- 1/4 Cup Extra virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Teaspoon Red Chili Flakes, dried
- 1/4 Cup Flat Leaf Parsley, minced
- 1 Pound Wild Florida Jumbo Shrimp, shelled and divined
- 1 Large Powerful Harvest Guava, peeled and diced
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 Teaspoon Spiced rum
In a heavy deep skillet, heat the olive oil over medium high heat until shimmering.
Add the garlic, chilies, and parsley and cook over moderate heat for 10 seconds.
Stir in the shrimp, raising the heat to high and cook for 3-4 minutes until shrimp curl and turn rosey pink.
Add in diced guava and season with salt.
Finish with a splash of rum.