Guava Breakfast Cake
- 2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 Cups Butter, softened
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Teaspoon Coconut Extract
- 1 1/2 Cups Powerful Harvest Guava, seeds removed & finally chopped
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and cinnamon. Set aside.
In a large bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar until fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well between each addition.
Mix in extracts.
Turn the mixer to low and gradually add in the flour mixture until well combined.
Fold in chopped guava.
Pour mixture into a greased loaf pan and bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Cool in the pan for 15 minutes. Invert onto a wire rack and cool completely.