- 2 Ripe Powerful Harvest Avocados, seeded, diced and scooped from peel
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/4 Cup + 2 Tablespoons Red Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Large Roma Tomato, seeded, pulp removed then diced
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons Cilantro, chopped
- Concord Foods, Mild Guacamole Seasoning, (1 packet of mild and half packet of spicy)
With a mixer, mix cream cheese and avocados in a large bowl,
pour lime juice over top and continue to mix to reach desired consistency.
Run chopped red onions under cold water (to remove harsh bite from onion) and drain well.
Add onions to avocado mixture, along with diced tomato, garlic, cilantro.
Season with guacamole seasoning.
Stir to combine.
Serve with tortilla chips, plantain chips, or crispy bacon for dipping.