- High in Vitamin C. This tasty fruit contains 228mg of Vitamin C, that’s equal to 338% of RDA needed in your daily diet. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps increase functionality of the immune system, which can help protect your body against the common cold, cough, and flu.
- Guava is one of the richest sources of antioxidants, phytonutrients, and flavonoids which all have been proven to help protect from cancer. Its also high in lycopene, which is known for anti-tumor properties.
- Rich in dietary fiber, which can help reduce sugar levels in the body.
- Known to possess anti-inflammatory properties.
- Helps to improve eye and skin health.
Any which way you choose to prepare and eat Guava, it’s a Powerful addition to your daily diet!